segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2012

The Paleo Diary - Days 14 and 15

Day 14:

Breakfast: Paleo Pancakes with uncured organic bacon, strawberries, coffee with almond milk

Lunch: Nuts

Dinner: Paleo Chicken Piccata with organic broccoli

Night Snack: Apple

Paleo Chicken Piccata


Day 15:

Breakfast: Paleo Muffins with fruits, organic uncured bacon, coffee with almond milk

Lunch: Strawberry and banana

Dinner: Paleo Carne Assada Tacos

Night Snack: Clementines

I am finally starting to feel 'sick' from the diet - they said it would happen. My body is missing all the extra sugar that I used to eat so now I feel like I have the flu (no energy, food has no taste etc).. Hopefully it will last for only a few days. Good news is I am clearly loosing weight! The scale tells me and people are telling me too. It feels great =)

Paleo Carne Assada tacos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário