domingo, 7 de outubro de 2012

The Paleo Diary - Day 7

Breakfast: Paleo Pancakes with strawberries, coffee with almond milk

Lunch: Strawberries and raspberries

Dinner: Grilled grass-fed filet with a organic baby carrots and roasted bell peppers.

Night Snack: strawberries and 1/4 banana

I tried one Paleo Pancakes recipe and they ended up not good at all! They didn't cooked well and tasted like dough, even cooking on medium heat (as said on the recipe). Oh well, lets try another recipe next time.

Dan rewarded me for my first week of Paleo and grilled a good grass-fed filet mignon. I have the best hubby =)

No picture today! I would post the picture of the pancakes but they didn't taste good. I will wait to post a picture of a pancake that I really like.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário