sábado, 6 de outubro de 2012

The Paleo Diary - Day 6

Breakfast: Paleo apple-cinnamon muffins with a side of 1/4 banana with strawberries, coffee with almond milk

Lunch: Strawberry, lettuce and olive oil salad, then chicken fajita, with a side of apples (chicken cooked in white wine and natural orange juice)

Dinner: Almond flour crusted chicken with broccoli.

Night Snack: strawberries with 1/4 banana.

Today was my first day at the restaurant after starting the Paleo. I brought my homemade Paleo muffins and some fruit for breakfast and also some of my almond milk. Lunch was hard because everybody had amazing Chimichanga's, while I only had a salad. So an hour later I was starving to death, but a nice guy who works in the kitchen made fajitas for me. Good thing today is my last day at the resort - I don't work until this Winter!
I ran out of my Paleo Muffins!! I have to bake more of them!! =)

Almond flour crusted chicken with broccoli



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário