sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

The Paleo Diary - Days 11 and 12

Day 11

Breakfast: Paleo Muffins with strawberries and 1/4 banana, coffee with almond milk

Lunch: Strawberries and Raspberries

Dinner: Paleo Cioppino

Night Snack: Apple

No pictures for day 11 because I pretty much had all my leftovers of my last meals. And they were still delicious! =)

Day 12

Breakfast: Paleo Muffins with uncured organic bacon, strawberries and 1/4 banana, with coffee and almond milk

Lunch: Pineapples and strawberries

Dinner: Organic chicken drumets (pan fried and oven roasted) with cauliflower and organic marinara sauce

Dinner was my Paleo version of chicken wings! They were pretty good but next time I will grill it instead (bbq style).. this is how we do it in Brazil and its very good!
After going to Crossfit 4 times this week I am taking today (saturday) off.
Believe it or not, I am enjoying the Paleo Diet Challenge!! It's so good to see the results! Good bye extra pounds! =)

Paleo Chicken Wings



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário